- Roughing it during your workday won't be as challenging in 83610 6" Steel Toe Waterproof Boot from Irish Setter®.
- Waterproof full grain leather upper.
- Armatec™ leather in the toe and heel prevents material breakdown.
- Features the Ultra Dry™ moisture management system that keeps out wet elements for a drier foot environment.
- CuShin Comfort Tongue technology minimizes pressure on the shin area from the top of the boot tongue. Four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility during walking and hiking, while an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.
- Padded tongue and collar for extra comfort.
- Cement welt construction.
- Removable PU footbed is cushioned for comfort.
- Non-metallic shank offers lightweight support.
- StableFlex™ technology combines increased flexibility in the forefoot with a stable platform in the heel. Dual construction process incorporates a welted heel for extra stability with cement construction in the forefoot for added flexibility and comfortable fit.
- Heat Resistant outsole are designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces, and are identified as HRO as heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475°.
- Durable Vibram® Rubber-PU Xclaim TC-4 Plus sole is a combination of a PU midsole that provides underfoot comfort and a rubber outsole for stability and slip resistance.
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-11, M I/75 C/75, EH safety standards.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz
- Shaft: 7 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Spring / Summer 2017 Irish Setter 83610 6" Steel Toe Waterproof Boot Brown BOTH Ways cheap price