- The Timberland PRO® Powertrain Alloy Safety Toe ESD work shoe makes sure you go to work in total confidence with its with the powerful construction and reliable safety protection.
- Synthetic and ripstop nylon upper.
- Lace-up closure for preferred fit.
- Cement construction adds flexibility and reduces break-in time.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue add comfort and stability.
- Alloy safety toe is shaped on a TiTAN® last for lightweight protection.
- Mesh lining with anti-microbial treatment reduces odor.
- PU midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance.
- Fiberglass shank provides structural support.
- Anti-fatigue technology in the outsole provides shock absorption and energy return.
- Non-marking PU outsole is oil and abrasion resistant.
- Alloy safety toe meets I/75, C/75 impact and compression standards, ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 safety standards to provide protection from static buildup or discharge.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Official Winter Timberland PRO Powertrain Alloy Safety Toe ESD Black Synthetic/Ripstop Nylon BOTH Ways fashion