- The Power Train from Timberland PRO® offers athletic style and supportive comfort, making it an ideal modern work shoe.
- Premium microfiber, leather, and rugged breathable mesh upper for long-lasting wear and comfort.
- Work shoe with alloy safety toe provides lightweight protection.
- Cement construction offers flexibility and reduced break-in time.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable foot environment.
- Insulating PU midsole offers electrical hazard resistance for added work-area protection.
- Fiberglass shank for structural support.
- Antifatigue technology is built into the outsole to help support and comfort the foot with every step.
- Nonmarking PU outsole is abrasion resistant and offers excellent slip-resistance.
- Alloy toe meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11 and F2892-11, EH standards.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! 2017 Summer Timberland PRO Power Train Black/Orange BOTH Ways Quality Products