- You can rely on the Kamik® Coldcreek boot to keep you protected and comfortable when the weather becomes unpredictable.
- Neoprene upper with a waterproof 9mm four-way stretch design and TEAR GUARD technology that minimizes snags and rips.
- Moisture-wicking air mesh and fleece lining for the perfect combination of breathability and warmth.
- Waterproof adjustable weather collar to keep out the wet elements.
- Shaft can be folded down to reveal orange safety collar.
- Features Aegis® Antibacterial Treatment throughout the boot for superior protection against odors.
- Kamik's LockFIT technology uses injection molding and proprietary split last construction for a specific foot form. It creates a more tailored, comfortable and supportive fit to minimize movement and lost energy, without sacrificing ease of entry or protection.
- Back heel kick for easy removal.
- Removable EVA AEGIS® Antibacterial insole provides a fresh foot environment.
- X shank for reliable support.
- Waterproof, lightweight Synthetic Rubber(He) shell offers a flexible fit with enduring protection.
- Kamik's Rubber(He) GUIDE 4-Season Outsole is ideal for outdoor use in any season.
- Outsole bottom oil and acid resistant.
- Temp rated at -40°F/-40°C. (Yup, those temp conversions are correct.)
- Made in the U.S.A. with imported materials.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
- Circumference: 16 in
- Shaft: 14 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! 2017 Autumn Kamik Coldcreek Camo BOTH Ways high quality